Wightlink Reward Programme
Your link to lifestyle benefits... the Wightlink Reward Programme
Would you like great offers and discounts from top brands..? If so, read on...
In the current economic climate consumers are experiencing a tightening of the purse strings with reduced disposable incomes. Wightlink recognised that this undoubtedly increases your awareness of ensuring that you get a good deal on whatever it is you are buying.
So we have decided to reward our loyal customers, by bringing you a fantastic online reward programme, Entice. Entice offers you a fantastic range of offers and discounts on lifestyle products and brands relevant to you – including dedicated and exclusive Wightlink promotions.
The concept is simple; as a member you can enjoy unlimited, exclusive usage of over 5,500 lifestyle offers and discounts from top name providers in travel, high street shopping, entertainment and leisure. With Entice you have a tool to be able to obtain the best choice and value in your daily expenditure.
From the end of 2012 this programme is now available exclusively to new purchases of ANY Season Tickets or books of Multilink Tickets. The programme is only available to those who purchase these ticket types from 31 October 2011.
If you choose to sign up to the scheme then you will have unlimited access to these great deals for an entire year! There is no sign up fee so all you need to do is take advantage of some fantastic deals.
• Discounts from over 750 tour operators including Virgin, Kuoni, Thomas Cook,
Airtours or up to 30% off tickets for cinemas nationwide including Odeon, Cineworld, Apollo
• A choice of vouchers from top retailers from including B&Q, Asda & Boots
• Earn cashback on your online purchases - a wealth of cashback code offers are
available on purchases made through the site for major brands and retailers
All offers are continually updated with new ones being added on a daily basis keeping the site fresh and relevant to you and you’ll receive a quarterly e-newsletter to ensure that you are the first to know about the greatest offers!
To sign up you need to collect a Wightlink Rewards Programme leaflet, complete the form and return it to the Ticket Office at the same time as you are purchasing your ticket. Once we have received your form you will be registered onto the Entice programme (valid for one year from the date of sign up).
After registration we will email you, notifying you of your username and password and a link to the Entice website so that you can log-in and get started. Once you have completed the form and purchased your tickets, you will also be entitled to one free foot passenger period return ticket which is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
To make sure that you don’t miss out you’ll receive a quarterly e-newsletter from Entice to ensure that you are the first to know about the latest offers – including exclusive Wightlink offers!
Terms & Conditions from Wightlink
• By completing the form in the Rewards Programme leaflet you are agreeing for your personal information to be shared with third party agent, P&MM Limited, for registration to the Entice programme and agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined by Wightlink and P&MM Limited.
• Only available to holders of Season Tickets and those in possession of books of Multilink Tickets (updated Dec 2012). Only available to those who have purchased these ticket types from 31 October 2011.
• Valid for one year from the date of sign up.
• Wightlink standard and promotional Terms & Conditions apply. E&OE.
Promotional Terms & Conditions from P&MM Limited
• 1. General
• 1.1 The programme is managed by P&MM Limited.
• The programme is owned and operated by P&MM Limited ("the Company"), whose registered office is at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD, United Kingdom. The terms and "the Programme Site" shall be taken to mean the main internet website used by the Company to operate the programme, currently accessible at (Insert Web Address)
• "We/Us" refers at all times to P&MM Limited. "You" refers at all times to a customer of Entice Rewards who has agreed with Us to make the Service available to Entice Rewards customers. "Service" means the discounted benefits programme provided by Us. "Third Parties" mean the providers of the products and services available by way of the Service.
• This site complies with the appropriate UK legislation and it is to be used only by persons who access it from within the UK and the Services on this site are only available to selected Entice Rewards customers who are UK residents aged 18 years or over. Additional age restrictions may apply to certain Services. You are advised to refer to the Third Party web page and/or check directly with the Third Party before booking or purchasing (as applicable). Your use of this site and the Service provided are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
• By joining you ("the Member") agree that you have read and understood this Agreement ("Agreement") and that your membership shall conform to its terms and conditions.
• Membership is offered at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued membership of will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
• For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect.
• You agree to remain bound by this Agreement (or such amended Agreement) for as long as you remain a Member or unless the Company terminates, suspends or otherwise limits access. Should The Member object to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with, the Member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in and properly terminate his or her membership.
• The site is for the use of UK residents over 18 years of age. Membership for Entice Rewards] is limited to one individual, and allows only one email address per Member. The Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to The Company (including to its advertisers and partners) at all times, and to maintain accurate details on their account at https://www.entice-rewards.co.uk
• 1.4 Some products and services available as part of the Service have extra conditions that apply in addition to these conditions: these will be displayed within the appropriate Third Party's web page and You should read these before You use or purchase the product/service in question. If there are any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the Third Party product/service conditions, the Third Party product/service conditions will prevail. All offers are subject to availability.
• 1.5. You may use any of the offers detailed for yourself, your spouse or partner and for immediate family dependents up to 18 years of age (where no age restriction on redemption is stipulated by the Third Parties), each of whom must permanently reside at the same domestic address as you, the member [provided that the purpose for use is solely for domestic purchase/s. It is a condition of the programme that the RESELLING of vouchers or other benefits provided is strictly forbidden, irrespective of whether it is for financial gain or otherwise.
• 1.6. Your membership is not transferable to a third party. There are no cash alternatives available for the membership.
• 1.7. Redemption of any of the discounted offers shall be deemed to be acceptance by You that We shall not be liable for any illness, injury or death incurred unless due directly to negligence by Us. Where You purchase a supplier product or service, We will only be liable for our own negligence or breach of obligations. We are not liable for the acts or omissions of any Third Party supplier, which are subject to their Terms and Conditions.
• 2. Modifications
• 2.1. We may modify the Service from time to time for any reason and without notice including the right to terminate all or part of the Services with or without notice without any liability to you. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on this site. You agree to read these Terms and Conditions from time to time so that You will be aware of any changes and your continued use of this site will mean that You agree to the changes made. If You do not agree to the changes, You should not use this site any further.
• 2.2. We may apply a variable monthly maximum and/or minimum purchase limit either on a programme basis, for certain Third Party supplier products or offers or on an individual membership basis without prior notice if We deem appropriate. We shall have sole discretion to impose any such limits and our decision as to the limits imposed (if any) shall be final. Any such limits will be applied automatically to Your account and individual limits can be advised by calling the helpline telephone number 0845 053 5523
• 3. Site Content
• 3.1 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information that We provide on this site is accurate and up-to-date.
• 3.2 Where We are the authors of this information, We will be responsible for any inaccuracies. Some information will be provided by, and be relevant to, the Third Parties: We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in this information or for any loss or damage You suffer in connection with or arising out of the information provided by Third Parties. Some information will indicate that it is correct on the date of publication. When accessing this content, You accept that it may have become inaccurate since the date of publication and that You will not rely on it as being correct at the date that You access it.
• 3.3 Where we source the information provided on this site from Third Parties, be aware that the views expressed are those of the Third Party concerned, not those of P&MM Limited. You are responsible for evaluating this information and for any decisions that You make as a result.
• 3.4 We are not responsible for products or services provided by the Third Parties, whether You access them on this site, or via links from this site. We do not endorse these products or services. You are responsible for evaluating them. If You decide to buy any of these products or services, You do so at your own risk.
• 4. Termination
• Where these discounted offers are offered to you as a benefit of being a member or customer of a company providing a discount scheme, if you cease to be a member or customer of the said company, You will no longer be eligible to use the Service but You are entitled to complete any transaction that you have begun before the date of the termination of your membership.
• 5. Applicable Law
• Your use of this site and these Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• 6. Force Majeure
• Once an offer has been redeemed, P&MM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligation if caused by adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war,, political unrest, riot, civil commotion, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
• 7. Our details
• This programme is managed by P&MM Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD company registration number 1090180, VAT registration number GB 608 4078 41. P&MM Limited are members of the Institute of Sales Promotion and are a BSI Registered Firm, registered number FS31995.
• These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 30/03/2011
Stay in the loop with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook, Twitter or by signing up to our newsletter.
Get dizzy with choice
We've teamed up with LateRooms.com to bring you some of the best hotels with real-time online availability and bookings
We've teamed up with National Express to bring you some great deals on coach travel with real-time online availability and bookings.
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.