Tickets & Prices
Wightlink Flexi-Pricing… matching demand with capacity
Travelling to the Isle of Wight has never been more convenient or more enjoyable. To keep our fares as attractive and competitive as possible Wightlink uses Flexi-Pricing. This means that prices for a particular crossing may increase in line with demand for that crossing. The sooner you book, the more likely you are to pay a lower fare and fares will generally get higher the closer you get to the sailing date.
Very occasionally, if demand for a crossing weakens, fares may be reduced nearer to the sailing date. Likewise, specially discounted, limited-time Promotional fares on selected crossings may be lower than those originally charged. As a general rule, the earlier you book, and the more flexible you are with your dates and times of travel the lower the fare will be.
Five great reasons to book with Wightlink
1. Convenient connections – Whether you're travelling by car, train, coach or on foot, our mainland ferry ports in Portsmouth and Lymington are perfectly placed for easy rail connections to London, Bristol and beyond and fast links to the UK motorway network.
2. More routes – Only Wightlink offers you the choice of three routes – Lymington to Yarmouth car ferries, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferries and Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head passenger catamarans.
3. More ferries – Wightlink sails between the mainland and the Isle of Wight up to 150 times a day. With sailings every half hour at peak times and almost 50,000 crossings a year, you’re good to go whenever you’re ready.
4. Island-wide coverage – Ferries to and from Yarmouth in West Wight and Ryde and Fishbourne in the East mean the whole Island is covered.
5. Great onboard facilities – Car ferries have spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks. Crossing by catamaran? Stop by the Costa Coffee shops in the terminals and pick up something to enjoy onboard, either inside or on the sundeck.
|*Prices quoted are seasonal, capacity controlled and subject to availability. Prices from £40 is for a Car + 7 people (including driver). Prices from £13.80 is for an Adult foot passenger return from Portsmouth Harbour – Fishbourne and Lymington to Yarmouth. Prices from indicate price of travel offered during off peak season, higher prices apply during peak season. Dates: 1 January-3 April 2014 (excluding 15-17 & 21-23 February) and 1 November-31 December 2014.Fares are not guaranteed until booked and paid for and a booking reference has been issued and confirmed by email. Prices correct at time of going to print.|
Credit and Debit Cards
You can pay for your ticket at one of our ports, online or by telephone using Visa Credit or Debit, Electron, Mastercard or American Express cards.
Cash is accepted at terminals for tickets bought on the day of travel, but please be aware that vehicle tickets are often cheaper when booked and paid for at least the day before travel.
You can now pay for your online bookings via PayPal. PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
Tesco Clubcard Boost token codes
Only valid on passenger vehicles (not for commercial bookings). Bookings must be made by telephone at least 72 hours in advance of travel and can not be combined with any other promotion or discount. Call us on 0871 376 1000 for details (calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras). More
We do not accept cheques as payment in any of our terminals, retail outlets or onboard our vessels.
Postal orders are accepted for advance bookings (for some ticket types only) made by telephone at least 2 weeks before travel.
A £4 administration fee will apply to most vehicle bookings not made online, or £10 when bought at a ticket office without an advance reservation. No supplements are payable for online reservations. All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking.
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.